Thursday, May 29, 2008

CUSTARD


CUSTARD

I was the richest person in the world. I was rich because my mum and dad made custard. I help them. We make buckets full of custard. I am 14 years old and I am turning into a grown up. Mum and dad say I have to make custard when I grow up. But I don’t want to. We live in a mansion and we earn billons. I have my clothes made by special people. And the people who don’t work hard enough for us have to live in a damp dungeon . when they start to work hard they can live in our house again. But barely any one lives in the dungeon. When I have to go to school my best friend Mary will share some custard with me. She comes over everyday . she has a lot of money because they sell cars. We go to her house or we go to mine. Mary is the smartest in the class. I am the third smartest in the class. When I grow up I have to make custard lots and lots of custard. I am now 20 and we are still making custard. It is delicious. We are rich until we die and it all goes to the family and they can spend it on anything they want.

By Gabby

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

itwas a good story i liked the custrud part and was a good leath

Anonymous said...

cool but i think you could put some more in

Anonymous said...

it is a good story the bit if the workers do good work they stay in the mansion and if they don t work as hard they have to stay in the damp dungeon.

Anonymous said...

imaginitive story good story line funny and good grammer 8 out of 10