Monday, June 9, 2008

Plastic Fantastic - Gemma Lowden


CHARACTER: Security guard
SETTING: Cross roads
OBJECT: Glowing mirror
TOPIC: Plastic surgery

One day there was a security guard called Billy he had an unfortunate looking face and he had always dreamt of having plastic surgery. One day he was walking down the hallway and a mirror appeared in front of him. It started talking to him and it said “what do you want most?” at first Billy thought that he was trying to be a gene but he wasn’t going to be rude so he said I really want plastic surgery then the mirror said meet me by the cross roads at noon and then he vanished. He had just got to the top of the road and he saw the mirror being carried up by a big scary masked man even though I am so puffed from walking up that big hill but I dig it in and sprint as fast as I can, finally I get there, he says “are you ready to leave all this ugliness behind?” “Yeah definitely!” I reply. He works his magic and oomph it felt like I just got hit on the head by a hammer, next thing was I woke up in a hospital ward I think in comes a nurse and introduces herself as Lillian, she asks me if I am ready for my operation I answer with a simple “yep” “ok off we go then,” she rolls me down the corridor and into the surgery room she carefully wipes my hand with some sort of numbing lotion, well I think that’s what it is. Now for the needle oh yuck, I feel a little pinch and then black the next thing I remember was waking up in the ward and grabbing the mirror that lies beside me “WOW I look great!” he shouted in comes Lillian the nurse and she says “oh my Billy you look great!” I thank her and she exclaims that ill be out of here by tomorrow. By the time I’m out I’ve lost my job and the only good thing I’ve got left is my house and dog bob. The end

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good story funny end